Theft Investigation

The Cannabis Security Experts

Theft Investigation

Roughly 90% of financial and product loss in the cannabis industry can be chalked up to employee theft. The other 10% of product loss results from either external theft, such as robberies, or simply poor tracking by companies. Employee theft is prevalent in most industries but is particularly challenging for cannabis companies, which often deal with large amounts of cash and a product that is easy to pilfer. That increases the temptation among workers to divert some money or cannabis into their own pockets – and makes employee theft much more difficult for businesses to identify and prevent. CannaBeSecure’s investigation team knows where to look, what to look for, and can uncover leaks that you were not aware of.

  • Monitor Employees, Scenarios, Activities, Property
  • Gather Evidence
  • Immediate Decision Making
  • Maintain Records
    Provide Privacy and Confidential Intelligence

Additionally, CannaBeSecure can provide confidential, undercover employees, undercover shoppers with covert cameras to assist you in monitoring any sensitive issues occurring within your cannabis business.

Test